Welcome to Skepparholmen Nacka
A Scandinavian spa and conference hotel in the Stockholm archipelago, only 20 minutes from Old Town.
The hotel is situated in beautiful scenery with incredible views over the Stockholm archipelago. We welcome both smaller and larger conference groups as well as individual spa and hotel customers and we have all guests at the heart in everything we do. Read more.
Spa - relaxation and harmony
Our newly enlargered spa is inspired by the four scandinavian seasons and the natural giving life a gilt edge. Relax and boost your energy in our open-air pool and our spacious sauna. Meditate in peaceful surroundings. Work out in the gym and in instructor-led sessions. Indulge yourself with beneficial body treatments.
Conference - efficient
Skepparholmen Nacka is suitable for any size of conference. The restaurant, with a panoramic view of the Baltic, holds 150 people. Our Bistro seats 40. The largest of the 11 meeting rooms has a capacity of 140 people. If you prefer holding your conference in complete privacy, we recommend our conference boat, Aquamarina or old fashioned Villa Torpa.
Skepparholmen Nacka offers comfortable accommodation in 104 rooms, with a total of 137 beds. Almost all of the rooms overlook the water. They are pleasantly furnished and we make a great effort creating cleansiness and freshness. With the window open you will be able to hear the lapping waves and feel the sea breeze.
Food and beverages
Skepparholmen Nacka offers delicious and healthy food. We strive to use ecological and organic, local products whenever possible, and our sommelier is avaliable to advice a good wine with your meal. Welcome to our restaurant and its panoramic views of the Baltic.
Please do contact us, we are happy to help with your requests, bookings and any other further information.
Safe environment for our guests
Creating a safe environment for our guests and team members is very important to us. We wish to inform you of the actions and precautions we have taken to prevent the spreading of the Corona virus so that you as guest shall feel safe when you stay with us. Your health and well being is our highest priority.
- We follow continually the guidelines provided from WHO and Folkhälsomyndigheten.
- Our team members are in good health and we have updated our hygiene policies.
- Cleaning routines in all departments have also been upgraded. All surfaces that come in contact with our guests are cleaned after a strict cleaning schedule and keycards are washed.
- We have changed our serving routines in the restaurant by replacing buffets with plated service and there is even the possibility to order your breakfast packaged seperately.
- The quality of the water in our pools has always had a very high standard with built in protection against virus via their own filters, chlorine and UV lights.
We wish you a warm welcome to us.
S-132 30 Saltsjö-Boo